I enjoyed these with marinara sauce for a vegetarian
version of the traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs. Delicious.
About 1 1/4 cups vegetarian beef (note: you must use
the kind that will form a ball, some veg beef falls apart. I use Lightlife
1 tbsp. parsley, dried or fresh
2 tbsp. bread crumbs
2 tbsp. diced onion
1 tbsp. worchestshire sauce
Dash of cayenne pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
Salt & pepper
2 or 3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. eggwhites (optional)
1) Mix all ingredients except olive oil together, using
2) Form into balls, your choice of size. I made mine about the size of
golf balls. You could make them really small and serve as an appetizer.
3) Fry in olive oil on medium-high heat, turning to brown on all sides.
4) Remove and let drain on paper towel.
5) Serve with your favorite sauce.
Makes 10 veg meatballs
(golf ball size).
Return to Top